Wednesday 13 March 2013

Girl meets pearl review x

Girl Meets Pearl Review:

As you know I got this product at the benefit counter on Saturday for my birthday. I have used this before, my sister has it at hers so I sneakily tried it one morning and fell in love.  At the time I thought it made me look really fresh and glowy, I loved the gleam on my cheek bones. I say 'at the time' because when I tried this on Sunday morning it did give me the glowy look like before but throughout the day it seemed to dry and clog up my pores making them extremely visible. I then decided to do a bit of review search on you tube and one you tuber said that if you use power on the are you wish to highlight it changes texture, so I did this and I have once again fallen in love with the product. The product lasts a long time, I use a primer so it might not last as long without, and it just blends natural into the skin making you look fresh and healthy. I tend to use a brush to buff it into the highlight area like the cheekbone, cupids bow, eyebrow arch and middle of the nose because it just gives a more natural look than using your fingers. Overall I love this product and I would recommend it to any highlight beginners like me! <3

If you liked this post please be sure to share it! xx

Benefit girl meets pearl- feelunique- £24.50 OFFER

No comments:

Post a Comment